
Friday, August 17, 2012
Car Seat Cover
My big accomplishment for the month of August has been to take apart a car seat cover and put in some new fabric. The backing is new also. It needed washed and when we did so, the backing was starting to fall apart. I put a light green flannel on the back, so when we have to wash it again it will stay together (I hope). This is not a difficult project. Start to finish, it takes a couple of hours, but not hard. The only part that is all new on the top of this is the polka-dot fabric. I guess I did make three more of these jewelry cases--consignment pieces. Lots of traveling and company this summer, so not a lot of time for sewing. Hope you are enjoying your summer!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They turned out really cute!!
Post a Comment