I like the candle holder being used as a bowl. That's cool. I'd be afraid it'd taste like a candle though. You are so clever mom. I try and do that when i can too. Like I went to DI and got 3 glass cups that have cool designs on them and used them to hold our pens and pencils on our desk. It's artsy and reuses. or rather "re-purposes" and yes, it's a word.
1 comment:
I like the candle holder being used as a bowl. That's cool. I'd be afraid it'd taste like a candle though. You are so clever mom. I try and do that when i can too. Like I went to DI and got 3 glass cups that have cool designs on them and used them to hold our pens and pencils on our desk. It's artsy and reuses. or rather "re-purposes" and yes, it's a word.
Post a Comment