Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas AND Birthday Gift

This is my new "toy" that my husband insisted he spoil me with.  He didn't have to twist my arm too much.  We got a great deal.  It's going to be lots of fun learning how to work this thing.  I know the basics, but that's about it.  What wonderful quilting and embroidery projects we're going to do on this thing, girls!

2 comments:

Moore4jess said...

Very cool mom! I bet he's trying to make up for leaving you on your birthday. I think he did pretty well!

Crystal said...

Hm. Maybe I should go up there for my upcoming sewing project. Dad can entertain the kiddos and we can sew! I'll have to think of some more projects I want to do. Um, my house needs some heavy duty curtains . . . which I suppose don't need to be embroidered or anything, but they're sure too big to really hem on a sewing machine I suppose . . .