Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trip to Dallas and New Quilt Tops

We had a fun visit with Crystal, Dave and girls in Dallas, TX Feb. 18th - 22nd.  The main purpose in going (besides the visiting part) was to put together two twin-size quilt tops for Audrey and Jane.  Crystal did most of the sewing and she and I spent many hours shopping for just the right fabrics.  We came up with these most awesome shabby chic style quilt tops:
Sigh.  What a weekend!  It would have been much better had I not been sick.  This story to be continued, since now I'm going to find the time to machine quilt these tops and put special touches on the backs of them.

1 comment:

Moore4jess said...

They need a little reaction that says, "Good Beans" or "WOW THAT'S COOL" or "AWESOME POSSUM" or "SWEET" or "AWW HOW CUTE" or "ADORABLE"
haha