Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sew-Along

I am going to be on the road a lot for the next few weeks (and working. sigh), but plan to work on some little projects this month somehow, some way.  Crazy Mom Quilts is sponsoring this:



Make a list of some little projects you want to work on or complete.  This is mine:
1.  Yellow hexagons for table runner.
2.  Summer-themed table runner
3.  Baby boy quilt
4.  Roll-up jewelry case #3
5.  Small quilt with lots of white

That's a start.  Considering I may get pretty busy with travel, work, Mother's Day weekend, wedding anniversary (29 years??? Crazy), and helping two of our kids move and clean their houses...even 5 projects may prove to be too much for me.  Will let you know how things go.  What are you working on?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, that is some list! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of the finished projects. :)

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Sounds like a busy month! Good luck with your projects!