(photo from The Pioneer Woman)
Hope everyone is having a great week! I survived the yard sale weekend craziness and just delivered the "leftovers" to our local charity. I feel soooo much better now :)
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
The Best Macaroni Salad Ever
Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE The Pioneer Woman? (Is it o.k. to mention that I love her?) My daughter Crystal introduced her to me, so to speak, a few years ago. I love her blog and especially love her recipes. O.K., so that's an awful lot of love going around. I'll get right to the point. I don't always dream just about quilting. Sometimes I dream about the delicious recipes I will try next from The Pioneer Woman. My latest favorite is The Best Macaroni Salad Ever. It truly is the best I've tried. I don't even know if it's o.k. to copy her recipe, so I won't. You can find it right here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Becky,
I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. If you are unfamiliar to what it is you can check it out here: http://sewincrediblycrazy.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html
Amy
I too love the Pioneer Woman blog..and yes this recipe is the best! Glad your yard sale went well!
Post a Comment