Doing the laundry has never been on the top of my list of favorite household chores. Especially the sorting, then the putting away. (Which I guess is the only thing I really have to physically do myself, so that sounds completely pathetic). We had a nice front load washer and dryer, but it just wasn't built to handle tons of laundry and large loads. Fine for a family of 2, I suppose. Not for me, hubby, daughter, son-in-law, two grandkids, all of which now share the same laundry facilities. So...we recently upgraded! And guess what?! I LOVE doing the laundry! In fact, I passed up dinner out with the spouse so I could stay home and do the laundry. Sick, isn't it? This is the Maytag Elite, and my new best friend(s). They are super capacity, so I can even wash my king-size quilts in this thing. That's pretty much what sold me on them. Gotta go sort some more laundry ;)
Friday, August 3, 2012
Time to Come Clean
Doing the laundry has never been on the top of my list of favorite household chores. Especially the sorting, then the putting away. (Which I guess is the only thing I really have to physically do myself, so that sounds completely pathetic). We had a nice front load washer and dryer, but it just wasn't built to handle tons of laundry and large loads. Fine for a family of 2, I suppose. Not for me, hubby, daughter, son-in-law, two grandkids, all of which now share the same laundry facilities. So...we recently upgraded! And guess what?! I LOVE doing the laundry! In fact, I passed up dinner out with the spouse so I could stay home and do the laundry. Sick, isn't it? This is the Maytag Elite, and my new best friend(s). They are super capacity, so I can even wash my king-size quilts in this thing. That's pretty much what sold me on them. Gotta go sort some more laundry ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to do laundry! ( Never thought I'd say that haha)
Post a Comment