1. When you were a child, what age did you think was "old"?
A. My first thought would be about 50. Although sixty seemed quite ancient to me when I was a child. Now I would have to say 80 seems old to me, but probably not in another 10 years!
2. How often do you have dessert?
A. More often than I should. And I like to eat dessert before the main course. Because I can.
3. What is your favorite kind of exercise?
A. Walking, but these days I have a new pink Schwinn beach cruiser, so I like to ride my bike :)
4. Do you watch movies on TV, movies from a rental or the library, or movies online?
A. Mostly online (Netflix). But we have a lot of our movies on an external hard drive, so we watch some oldies but goodies from there once in a while. Not too many movies being watched now that winter is over and we are outside so much.
5. Tell me something you remember about your grandmother/grandfather's house. I am thinking of something you saw all the time, like a picture, clock, statue, teapot, or something that was always there.
A. I remember the toy box in the closet. And it was just that--a cardboard box. It contained, among other things, a rubber dolly and an old stuffed Teddy bear that smelled old to me; like mothballs or just old people, I guess ;) There was a cuckoo clock on the wall and I think it frightened me every time it made that noise.
No comments:
Post a Comment