Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Camping We Will Go

When we are in Idaho we try to go on at least 1-2 camping trips. For some reason I usually forget my camera. I remembered it on the last trip. I saw a Wolverine in the mountains near Star Valley, WY, which was super cool. The hubby won't forgive me for not showing it to him (we were together on a hiking trail), but I was in shock when I saw it, thinking it was a bear! So by the time I got his attention, it was gone. Apparently the sighting of a Wolverine is quite a rare occurrence.
We hiked and just had a good, relaxing time.

A cute new tent--because somehow we forgot part of ours. Who does that?!
Good times! This is definitely NOT something I enjoy doing in the Midwest where it it hot, hot, hot and humid and so many ticks and chiggers. Maybe some day we will purchase an RV and can experience some new adventures together.

No comments: